Our Mission & Values
Press & News
Our Leadership Team
Crestwood is deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment. This value is integrated into every area of the company's operations - from finance to procurement and transportation - and addresses the needs of a broad range of stakeholders, including employees, consumers, business partners, communities and the environment.
Our mission at Crestwood Behavioral Health is to create a partnership with consumers, employees, families, business associates and the community in caring for individuals of all ages affected by mental health issues. Together, we invest our energy to enhance the quality of life, social integration, community support and empowerment of mental health consumers.
Crestwood promotes wellness and recovery by providing quality and cost effective programs in a socially responsible manner, and works with families and communities to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness.
Crestwood's values - family, compassion, commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility and character - drive the work that we do every day at all of our facilities. Our staff members embody these values and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide.
- Our partnerships with consumers, their families, our staff, the community, business associates and volunteers comprise the Crestwood family.
- Consumer and family involvement is vital to the success of our programs.
- We are committed to providing safe, secure and responsive services for the entire family.
- We honor the preservation of each consumer's self-respect and dignity.
- Warmth, kindness and caring in everything we do demonstrate our compassion.
- Showing special understanding for the needs of the family is fundamental.
- Follow through is basic.
- Crestwood is uncompromising in our commitment to quality and expertise.
- We are firm in our commitment to socially responsible business practices and community responsiveness.
- A sense of humor is essential - smiling and laughter are therapeutic.
- Our enthusiastic attitude promotes energetic performance.
- We have a strong pride in ourselves and a natural enthusiasm for the work we do.
- At Crestwood, flexibility allows us to provide our consumers with the most appropriate programs and services.
- We understand - and strive to meet - the range and variety of mental health needs of our consumers, their families and their communities.
- We provide innovative and effective programs and services that enhance our consumers' wellness and promote their recovery.
- We don't just describe problems - we solve them.
- Strength of character is vital to what we do.
- In our partnerships, integrity, trust, respect and dependability are all nonnegotiable.